Friday, March 10, 2006

Follow the leader

I've done it. I've jumped onto the blogging bandwagon. Most of my closest friends have been blogging for years, or at least months. My husband, while not a blogger, has a personal website. Yes, I have been slow to commit to the blogging frenzy. But here I am, at long last, ready to add my two cents' worth to the world wide web. (If thoughts are worth two cents, why do people offer only a penny for them? Supply and demand, I suppose. The consumer has the upper hand here - there is an overabundance of thoughts in our society, so the consumer of thoughts gets to name his price. Ah, but I have misspoken. There is an overabundance of opinions in our society; but a shortage of thoughts. But that is just my opinion.)

2 comments:

Bob said...

Welcome.

Holly said...

Thank you! And thanks for the link.