Monday, July 16, 2007

Bag Month

I finally pulled a project from my scary, overflowing project box. It didn't make a dent in the box, but that's okay.

I made this summer bag using an orphaned pillowcase. While my husband does not understand how I could possibly need another bag, I think he is pleased that this particular pillowcase ended up the way it did, and not on our bed. I have already subjected him to flowery pillowcases. I think sleeping on hydrangea bouquets would have sent him over the edge.

4 comments:

retha said...

Very, well done!

janenetindall said...

Hey, that's from Martha Stewart's June issue, yes? I just read that part yesterday. It looks really great, good job!

Anonymous said...

What a cute pillowcase bag!

Anonymous said...

The fabric looks great on that bag. And I feel weird about hubby sleeping on floral sheets (he does too) so we are cream all the way.