Monday, March 03, 2008

Still Here

I think I have another post entitled "Still Here". How unoriginal of me.

Yes, I am still here. I just really haven't felt much like blogging lately. Things are good, life is full but not too busy. Spring is coming - have you noticed? Tiny flowers are making their way through the soil (and I wish them good luck in our yard - unless a plant is covered in thorns, the squirrels will eat it), tiny songbirds are everywhere, and the neighbors have started mowing their yards again. Our neighbors like to mow at night. Nearly every night from early spring until mid-autumn, someone around us uses a lawn mower after dark. We cannot figure out why. My husband mows during daylight hours, which we considered quite normal until we moved into this neighborhood.

Well, I am still not in a blogging frame of mind, so this is all the post I'll write today. Just wanted to pop in and say hello.

1 comment:

Kate said...

I completely understand about the mowing at night. Our neighborhood gets pretty loud at night in the summer time too. What I also find very interesting are the 4th of July fireworks that are still being set off in September.
I also wanted to let you know that I have finally put up a new post myself. Love you!